Menoth Battle Engine Base with LED lights
I made two casts of the base so I would have one to work with and figure out all the bugs and the other for the final project. The nice thing about making a mold is that if I mess both up I can always make another one.
When casting the first base the plexiglass bonded to the base so I am using that for my first go.
Here are a few pics of the finished clear base casted.
This morning I mounted the LEDs to it and here is a quick video of what it looks like lit up. I still need to add a few more LEDs to the base. I used all the ones I currently have so I have to make another order. But at least now I can get started working on it again.
Sorry about the crappy camera work too. :)